Saturday, January 30, 2010

What I have learned

Blogging is a full-time commitment. I suppose it is if you want dedicated followers.
As far a classroom tool it is a very use way of connecting with all parent at once.
As a teacher you can comprise a brief daily journal of what you and your students' did in class that day. It is a very useful way for parents and student to keep up on daily activities.
Missed a class: check the blog. What is the homework assignment: check the blog.
I see the telephone becoming an obsolete tool for 'talking' and communication being completely digital. I think I might miss the 'talking' part !!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work getting your blog going! It's looking good. I think I need to work on adding more video/pic media to mine. I tend to just write, write, write, but that isn't always the best idea.

    ReplyDelete