Thursday, February 25, 2010

Personal Learning Environment

Google reader seems really 'thick'. I am exploring each item one by one-there seems to be a lot of information here and I have only added a few of my personal settings. I want to be able to personalize it a bit more as I am grasping a better understanding of all of the features. I am spending a lot of time on the computer and I am noticing neck and eye strain and pain. I have to decide what is important to study and what needs to be ignored-though feel like I might be 'missing' something!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, it can't be said any better any other way. That is the point of this class: "what is important to study and what needs to be ignored." Use that as the battle cry for this CSE697 and for your lifelong learner. Use only the part of reader that has meaning for you at this time.

    And eat well. And, of course, enjoy basketball. And all sports.

    ReplyDelete