Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PBL reflection

Today was a very good day in terms of things coming together. I thought the walk through preview was really helpful because we got to see what other people were doing and how we could improve our project. I also really enjoyed the team building exercise! That was totally cool.

The walk through was a really helpful resources. I also think that we are creating a very good PBL project. Our group members each bring individual expertise to the table I am learning and creating at the same time! I am getting some good training in collaboration- I often work alone and I needed this project, as I am becoming a better listener (this can happen when one takes too many online courses).

I see things coming together and our project is evolving-it is so nice to see. I am enjoying the class and the project. My initial frustration is gone!

I think our final steps will be completed tomorrow. We left today with ideas for tomorrow-that was nice. I am enjoying the process this week, things are really coming together nicely-I am pleased with our progress. Our final project is not so final, it is something that can continue to evolve.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know what your group project is about! Glad to hear it's turning into a successful collaboration, and pushed you a little out of your "independent" worker comfort zone.

    Oh, and if the Mac is still helping to increase your productivity and enthusiasm?

    ReplyDelete