Friday, July 2, 2010

Final reflection for PBL class

The roll I think I played was that of contributor. Of the three people in my group: one was very good with technology; one with writing and organizing, and one as ongoing contributor and 'looker over'. I would probably work differently next time in that I would want to add more of my discipline in the project-I think this is important.

I was definitely happy with our final project-I think that we did a good job! People were a bit confused because I think they did not understand where we were coming from-maybe we could add something in there about that.

I would come in with more ideas but it was a little difficult because we struggled so much the first week so I just went with the flow. We really worked well the last week of class.

Rebekah has inspired me to use Blogger more-it is a very cool tool, more than I thought before. Blogger is more like a web site now.

I would like to develop a PBL project for my classroom-in digital format-like we did in this class but as well a field work.

Overall I enjoyed this class-we struggled in the beginning but I think in the end we did a good job working together; I learned and I grew.

No comments:

Post a Comment